SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) Description
SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
* OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt, sign, compress, decrypt and verify your documents and data using OpenPGP standard. Create, sign, revoke and manage OpenPGP keys.
* SFTPBlackbox - transfer files and perform other file operations using secure SFTP protocol.
* SSHBlackbox - access remote shell, execute commands remotely, create secure tunnels, transfer your application data using SSH protocol.
* PKIBlackbox - Generate, validate and manage objects of Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.). Get access to cryptography hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards).
* SSLBlackbox - support SSL and TLS protocols to secure your client and server applications. Transfer files via FTP (RFC 959) and FTP-over-SSL (RFC 2228) protocols for secure File Transfer. Access Web data via HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
Unlike other components SecureBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols and doesn't use third-party libraries.
September 6, 2010
Version 8.1.189. Official Release
+ [All] (PKI) SigningCertificateV2 type is now supported by TElCMSSignature
* [All] (Base) Long (>2Gb) ASN.1 records are now supported
* [All] (PKI) Added support for PEM-enveloped SPC certificates
* [All] (PKI) Added support for Buggy TSP servers that provide responses under "application/timestamp-query" content type
* [All] (PDF) Compatibility issue with Adobe Reader when adding more than one attachments to a pdf document
- [All] (Office) Fixed memory leak in OpenDocument component
- [All] (MIME) Fixed mail address parsing bug that sometimes resulted in index out of bounds exception when preparing the mail message
- [.NET] Fixed Silverlight-specific bug - absense of charset object caused NullReferenceException
SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 8.1.189
Release notes are not available currently.
SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) Requirements
No additional system requirements.